Friday, December 31, 2010

Honest... I ran out of gas. I had a flat tire. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A flood. Locusts. IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD

“If I had seen the memo, I would have suggested it be worded differently,” Blumenauer told The Hill.

Aw, gee, not your fault then, huh?

Thus this bozo retreats into one of the oldest, most cowardly, and least-ethical managers’ excuses in history. Blame your secretary.

Makes one wonder: if this bozo’s staff had only bothered to SHOW him the health care reform act before he voted for it - would he have voted against it?

I think it’s worth noting that this bozo is a U.S. representative from Oregon - the state that already operates a death panel for its Medicaid population. Blumenauer (or his staff, anyway) seems to believe it’s working well enough to foist it off on the rest of us. Yeah, well, first please read about Barbara Wagner. Right here.
blog comments powered by Disqus