Wednesday, November 26, 2014

"I forgot"

It's hard to beat this Steve Martin excuse:
"You.. can be a millionaire.. and never pay taxes! You can be a millionaire.. and never pay taxes! You say.. "Steve.. how can I be a millionaire.. and never pay taxes?" First.. get a million dollars. Now.. you say, "Steve.. what do I say to the tax man when he comes to my door and says, 'You.. have never paid taxes'?" Two simple words. Two simple words in the English language: "I forgot!"
Funny, but what does this have to do with insurance?

Glad you asked.

The folks at LifeHealthPro have complied a list of the 5 best excuses one might use to duck the (Evil) Individual Mandate. Here's a sampling:

"I don't earn enough to even file a return."

"Missed it [the cut-off date] by that much!"

And this gem:

"I get my care from Drs Tonto and Geronimo."

Jake must be jealous.
blog comments powered by Disqus