Friday, October 16, 2015

User Error: HIX Mea Culpa

And now, the final (one hopes) chapter in my Exchange Training Saga 2016.

The good news is that I heard back from CMS, and the issue is resolved.

The bad news is that this was operator error (mine, to be precise). Apparently I missed 4 additional modules (I'm still not clear on how I missed them, but miss them I did), and that was why I couldn't generate certificates. In email from Kurt at CMS:

"My apologies – your record does show Agent/Broker, and for some reason I wrote Navigator.  However, the information is still correct.  Agent/Broker has 14 courses.  I have added the Agent/Broker curriculum to your record, and enrolled you in the remaining 4 course (011, 012, 013 and 014).  Once those are completed, you should be able to print your certificates."

So, my apologies to the folks at CMS for impugning their competence (well, at least in this instance), and my gratitude to them for helping me get it resolved.

Now, off to complete the rest of my training.

blog comments powered by Disqus